Gone are the days when having a car was a status symbol. People used to differentiate the car owners in an altogether different class of the society. Today having a car is more than a necessity, rather a basic amenity. It has become part and parcel of our daily lives to maintain the partner of our daily commute both mechanically and aesthetically. A shining and well-maintained car reflects the personality of the car owner. It shows that they are inclined towards discipline, perfection, and care towards their possession.
Is car cleaning, washing, and detailing the same process?
Before diving deep into the subject, it is imperative to understand the difference between car cleaning, carwashing, and car detailing.
- Car Detailing is a thorough car cleaning service that includes interior and exterior detailing with tools, products, and manual efforts. Majorly carried out with the help of human hands to give the required attention to detail. Painting and repairing are not a part of the car detailing process.
- Car washing is just the washing of the car body by an automated wash mechanism.
- The main aim of car washing services is to remove the dirt, dust, or any external factors causing the exterior to look stained and muddy.
Interior and Exterior car detailing
Though the first impression of your car exterior matters, it is required to protect the car interiors to avoid any inevitable operational issues since the interior traps way more dirt than the naked human eye can make it out.
- Interior car detailing– This process includes engine bay cleaning, vacuum cleaning & shampooing, glass, leather, dashboard, windows cleaning, and the showstopper- perfuming your car of dreams
- Exterior car detailing-This process includes polishing, claying, and car-sealing of the exteriors.
Why opt for car-detailing in Bangalore?
In a city like Bangalore, people doing daily long-distance office commute is a regular sight. No wonder the dust gets accumulated in the remotest interiors and entire exteriors of the cars, leaving a not-so-good ambience and look. Thus it becomes mandatory for the car-owners in major cities of India like Bangalore etc. do the car detailing at regular intervals.
- It improves the life span and the resale value of the Cars to a great extent
- Improvises the state of the body paint by concealing the scratches
- Keeps the health of the engine in proper shape
- An overall appealing look to the car
Which is the Best Car Detailing in Bangalore?
Though the internet is full of car cleaning services and car detailing services in Bangalore, the car-owners find it difficult to get the best one for their cars. The Pitstop promise eases the job with
- Free pick up and delivery services-Pitstop understands that given the tight schedules of the Bangaloreans, it is next to impossible to spare time and get the car detailing done. We shoulder the responsibility and take care of all your worries!
- Certified Garage-Pitstop certified garage ensure quality work and give the car owners one less thing to worry about
- Affordable prices– Pitstop provides services that are pocket friendly and suit the requirement of every car-owner
- Highly experienced and professional car detailers– Pitstop never settles for less and only delegates the task to the highly experienced technicians
- Treatment like a baby-Pitstop appreciates the fact that a car is like a baby to the car owners. We take care of your car like our own child.
Do not delay the well-being of your car, the lifeline of your daily commute. Car owners’ negligence, ignorance, and financial reasons lead to a delayed car wash and detailing decision. It ultimately takes its toll in the long run when the car owner finally lands up paying a hefty amount for the damage caused. Nowadays, the car demands more attentive care due to complex interiors and far more developed exteriors. So gear up for car cleaning and other car cleaning services in Bangalore!
Let us know your thoughts on this.