Hyundai Venue facelift 2022 was spotted during testing on South Korean roads is the trending news for compact SUV admirers. Hyundai Motors is all set to keep the SUV enthusiasts on their toes as it is raining SUV facelifts. After the recent Hyundai Creta facelift teases, it’s time for Hyundai Venue Facelift which has been scheduled for its launch in midyear 2022. This blockbuster Sub-4 SUV facelift from Hyundai is visualized to be more on the cosmetic enhancement.
Hyundai Motors is always known to improve themselves over their existing standards. The Hyundai Venue Facelift is the most promising example after its Korean sibling Hyundai Creta facelift teases have been unveiled and is all set for its launch in 2021 GIIAS, Indonesia.
Venue after its launch in Indian markets in May 2019, has been continuing to boost the sales figures of Hyundai owing to its bold features, multifaceted powertrain options, vigorous pricing and zealous marketing strategies.
Hyundai Venue Facelift 2022: The exciting points to know
Some resemblance with the front look of Tuscon is observed
- New grille, reformatted bumpers and improved version of the headlight are the added attractions
- New alloy wheel design, enhanced version of rear tail light make it a mighty view difficult to resist
The mechanical part is expected to remain unaltered with respect to the current model
- 83 hp 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine mated to a 5-speed manual
- 120 hp 1-litre turbocharged petrol engine mated to either a 6-speed manual or iMT or a 7-speed DCT Auto.
- 100 hp 1.5-litre turbo diesel engine which is mated to a 6-speed manual
In addition to homebound sibling Kia Sonet, Venue will get competitive vibes from Tata Nexon, XUV 300, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Renault Kiger, Nissan Magnetite etc. The launch is expected to hit the Indian automotive industry before Hyundai Creta facelift.