Skoda Slavia, the reinstating model of matured Skoda Rapid, is thoroughly ready for its worldwide premiere on November 18th. It is said to be sharing the groundwork platform of Skoda Kushaq and Taigun SUVs.Reported to have lost the battle to SUVs, Skoda is optimistic about Slavia living up to the expectations.
Skoda Slavia -the exciting facts of the mammoth car
- Is significantly larger than the declining Skoda Rapid with dimensions of 4541 mm length, 1752 mm width, 1487 mm height
- A huge car of this segment
- Has a wheelbase of 2651 mm which is the longest in its segment
Skoda Slavia- Engine and transmission details
- Powered by two TSI turbo petrol engines variants- 115 hp, 1-liter TSI, and 150 hp, 1.5-liter TSI petrol engine
- The 3 cylinder 1-liter 115 hp, 175 Nm comes with either a 6-speed manual or 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox
- The 4 cylinders 1.5-liter 150 hp, 250 Nm is mated with a 6-speed manual or 7-speed DSG gearbox 150 hp
Safety features of the most powerful sedan in its category
- Skoda has ensured to be at par with safety features required for the Slavia which includes 6 airbags, multicollision brake, rear parking camera
Slavia promises comfort and convenience with elegance!
It is power-packed with stylish interiors to talk about and comes with a cruise control feature. Wrapped under sheets, it still manages to lure the sedan enthusiasts with the sloping coup-like roofline and glittering LED taillights, LED DRLs, and ORVMs.
A peek at the pricing range
The pricing announcement will be in the year 2022. As per the reports, this stylish new avatar of Skoda would be (ex-showroom) priced in the range of Rs.10.00 to 16 lacs.
Launch timeline and the eagerly awaiting competition
The sedan-lovers would be able to get the first glance in 2022 only. Even before arrival, it is supposed to give a hard time to the upcoming Virtus from Volkswagen, Hyundai Verna, Honda City, and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.