Skoda Slavia -the exciting facts of the mammoth car
- Is significantly larger than the declining Skoda Rapid with dimensions of 4541 mm length, 1752 mm width, 1487 mm height
- A huge car of this segment
- Has a wheelbase of 2651 mm which is the longest in its segment
Skoda Slavia- Engine and transmission details
- Powered by two TSI turbo petrol engines variants- 115 hp, 1-liter TSI, and 150 hp, 1.5-liter TSI petrol engine
- The 3 cylinder 1-liter 115 hp, 175 Nm comes with either a 6-speed manual or 6-speed torque converter automatic gearbox
- The 4 cylinders 1.5-liter 150 hp, 250 Nm is mated with a 6-speed manual or 7-speed DSG gearbox 150 hp
Safety features of the most powerful sedan in its category
- Skoda has ensured to be at par with safety features required for the Slavia which includes 6 airbags, multicollision brake, rear parking camera
Slavia promises comfort and convenience with elegance!
It is power-packed with stylish interiors to talk about and comes with a cruise control feature. Wrapped under sheets, it still manages to lure the sedan enthusiasts with the sloping coup-like roofline and glittering LED taillights, LED DRLs, and ORVMs.
A peek at the pricing range
The pricing announcement will be in the year 2022. As per the reports, this stylish new avatar of Skoda would be (ex-showroom) priced in the range of Rs.10.00 to 16 lacs.
Launch timeline and the eagerly awaiting competition
The sedan-lovers would be able to get the first glance in 2022 only. Even before arrival, it is supposed to give a hard time to the upcoming Virtus from Volkswagen, Hyundai Verna, Honda City, and Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
Honda City Hybrid 2022 could become India’s most fuel-efficient car